Burning house- space heater accident

With a new house and a new lesson learned, the young boy decided to tell his friends of the dangers of misusing a space heater in a treehouse

One cold day in the middle of the winter, I heard a story of a young boy who accidentally burned his parents house down while misusing a space heater. The boy wanted to warm up his tree house with a space heater. While his parents were at work, he ran a long extension cord to the tree house outside. Without thinking about the danger of leaving the space heater running overnight, he went to sleep at his normal bedtime. Around 11 pm, he was woken by the sound of fire trucks in front of his house. He completely forgot that he had left the space heater in the treehouse overnight. The moment he heard the fire trucks, he knew what he had done. The fire spread quickly. There were no injuries due to this accident, however, the back side of the house and the backyard were burned beyond repair. They decided to take the insurance money for the house and find another place to live. The young boy learned a valuable lesson this day. He knew to never use a space heater without his parents supervision or permission. The boy was never blamed for this tragedy, but he knew deep down that it was his fault. His parents never placed the blame on him, but he always blamed himself. With a new house and a new lesson learned, the young boy decided to tell his friends of the dangers of misusing a space heater in a treehouse. Although it seems like a fun thing to do, it is very dangerous.

gas furnace