My space heater melted my chair

It was all my fault, but from now on, I think I will just try to do without my space heater

My husband and I are finally finished remodeling our farmhouse. We have dreamed of living in a remodeled farmhouse for years and years, and now, our dreams have finally come true. We bought the old farmhouse three years ago for a very inexpensive price. Over a period of two and a half years, we completely remodeled the entire house including the outside. We replaced some of the frame of the house as well. I cannot even describe how happy I am with the way that our “new” house turned out. We have been living in the farmhouse for about five months now, and it is truly awesome. We added installation to the entire house because it hardly had any. We do not have any trouble heating the house, but my husband likes the house to be around sixty-five degrees. Sixty-five is just too chilly for my liking, so I bought a space heater to put in the living room since that is where I spend most of my time. I have a desk in there that I work from. I used the space heater for three months before I made the mistake of putting it too close to my chair and turning it on. I did not realize that it was only about two inches from my nice living room chair, and I left the room for about two hours. I came back to a partially melted chair. I was so upset. It was all my fault, but from now on, I think I will just try to do without my space heater. I’m sure I will end up using it again, but right now, I am just too mad at myself.

Cooling equipment