I knew something was wrong & I immediately decided to contact the apartment repair staff.
After high college, our best neighbor & I decided to get tasks & go to work. The two of us both worked at the diner at evening, & I attended classes while I was in the day for a while. My best neighbor tried attending classes too, but she partied way too much at evening. Eventually, I was partying too much to learn too. Both of us could have done better, but every one of us should have lived at cabin instead of getting our own apartment. I remember one weekend in particular, when our best neighbor & I decided to have a big party. There were 20 or more people in the apartment at one time, & the indoor temperatures wereoverheateddespite the a/c being on. I thought it would be a great system to adjust the thermostat temperature to 60°. With so many people in our apartment, I just wanted a cool atmosphere. I had no system this action would cause problems with the a/c unit. My best neighbor & I passed out sometime after 3 am, & I woke up first. I was perspiring profusely, & the a/c wasn’t toiling. The temperature was still set to 60°, but the indoor temperature was only 69. I knew something was wrong & I immediately decided to contact the apartment repair staff. They came over before dinner to look at the a/c. They determined that the complication was an iced unit. When I set the thermostat to 60 degrees, I caused this terrible chain reaction. I had to wait more than 2 hours for the a/c component to thaw out.