He gave us a brand new one and also replaced the heat exchanger
My fiance lost her job last month, and she started to get down. She wasn’t doing too much in the house, other than watching Netflix all day and sleeping. The people I was with and myself optioned to find some groceries and even option to get a place clean. My fiance was genuinely sleeping most of the day, and I felt this was due to an illness or perhaps some depression. This was genuinely not the real case. I observe that the people I was with and myself were not feeling good near the lake condo either, which seemed to be a port mess of untidiness and dust. I took it upon myself to contact the heating, ventilation, and AC supplier. I wanted to get the place cleaned up and work on the indoor air quality. The people I was with and myself found out that carbon monoxide was actually seeping into our home from a broken heat exchanger on the furnace. The ventilation, heating, and AC technician told us that the carbon monoxide detector was not working in our basement. He gave us a brand new one and also replaced the heat exchanger. The people I was with and myself were completely disappointed to realize that all of these problems were coming from an outside source. The people I was with and myself had to update the entire furnace, violation, and AC device after finding out this problem. I’m certainly glad that I called someone to help, because the carbon monoxide leak could have caused some serious or death results.